Aug 14, 2011

SOME STUFF I BELIEVE!!



I BELIEVE.
I believe in God as the utmost prime in my life n I so don’t apologize 4 it.

I believe anyone who has stumbled into that amazing love should acknowledge its worth and not b ashamed of Him.
-all others fit together around Him.

I believe in beauty
-which is only made perfect when the beauty inside is more than the beauty out.

I believe in choices
I just dnt trust d excuses we mk when we ve 2 tk responsibility 4 em.

I believe in the power of words
That whats said at d right time can change years of unnecessary bitterness 

But most importantly I believe in growth
That it’s not really how bad or how dramatic our life story is
But growing out 2 be a better person despite all the horrible odds.

I believe in acceptance.
That we have the responsibility of accepting who we are before giving others the permission to do so.

I believe in mistakes
That its humanly sane 2 make them but its saner to learn 2 be a better person from them.

I believe in forgiveness
That no one is really worth us whiln away time containing unforgivn emotions in us for their sake

I believe in family
That we have passed the first phase of love if we are able to love em NO MATTER their imperfections.

I believe in knowledge and wisdom
That’s its useless if not used right yet it’s excellent if it’s wrapped in Christ

I believe in love
That it’s a choice we make to learn and stay around someone to hold their hand as we move together through the growth process

I believe that love ain’t pain and pain ain’t love.
Love is humble, it’s is commitment, it is joy, it is peace, it is hard work and yet sometimes real easy, its perseverance, it’s a smile in d rain and it’s a blessing that exists.

I believe in living
I believe being alive today is proof of our importance to the existence of today needing you in it.

I believe in help
That the experiences God brings our way are basically because of others whose lives need 2 be better through us.

I believe in innocence
That it can’t be mistaken as ignorance or being naïve, that it holds beauty that is enviable

I believe in joy.
That sometimes laughing out loud is satisfying and when your laughter is lasting, u are wonderful at heart.

I believe in friendships
That they are aids through life’s phases, and nuggets of gold we sometimes keep forever.

I believe in service
Giving it with joy and appreciating others for it.

I believe in maturity
That it is never conferred on us as we age, maturity begins in the mind.

I believe in trust
That there is more to it than just a word, that it grows just like a little child does

I believe in taking life easy
Doing the best we can and not fretn and worrying, and how it’s easier when God is the pillar we lean on.

I believe in the theories of nurture
That most of the things we do we have learnt, if they aren’t good we ve to learn to be the best we wanna c in ourselves.

I believe there things that are unattractive
Pride, arrogance, attention seeking, gossipy, low self esteem, looking down on others, talking 2 much ….
A realization of these traits is 1 thng, endeavoring to be better by changing a character learnt takes guts.

I believe in attraction
That it can be won at first sight yet it’s easier 2 confuse attraction with love, however, the right dose of confidence is a real attraction booster.

I believe in grace
That for real, something’s would be impossible if not 4 d grace of God that we unmeritedly gain

I believe in listening.
That there is so much to learn even from lil kids if we just opened our ears and hearts to listen

I believe in sin
Dats what’s wrong is wrong and what’s right is right-darn the philosophies (that right and wrong are relative) and the excuses we all give to make ourselves feel good!

If ur conscience ain’t dead enuf to realize the wrong, then strive do to the right when u are convicted.

I believe that no one is perfect
dat everyday is our opportunity to work at attaining perfection of a sort, yet it ain’t an excuse 4 wallowing in wrong.

I believe in falling down and getting up
But please don’t jump into a deep ditch just cuz of a fleeting desire 

I believe in healing
That even those w the strongest emotions nd 2 gain healing from the past n focus on the future

I believe dat Solomon is right
When he says life is meaningless and a chasing after the wind, because there r days that life becomes jux dat.

I believe in heaven
Dats it will be wiser 2 die and realize it doesn’t exist done 2 live ur worst n die n realize dat it does exist.

I believe life should be enjoyed
Celebrated, whether u live in a big house or smaller one , in Africa or some other place, we must enjoy d life u ve …

I believe in worship
That a closer look at God’s handiwork reveals how everything was awesomely made 4 His glory.

I believe I am a work in progress
And I ain’t there yet, but I will get there.- later or sooner -sooooon!hehehe!!

I believe
That everybody has their own sth they believe in, it’s best if we respect others believes instead of always forcing(its nicer if u convince gently) at them 2 accept ours!.

And I believe
There is always a day u are awakened into believing something that u have wrongly believed, when you are convicted to know THE better way, ( n u ve a 180degree paradigm shift) I believe walking in that change is growth(if its positive that is!)lol.

No comments: