Aug 1, 2011

This Is Where I Say Goodbye


I tiptoe away from the bed
Taking my last look at you deep in sleep
i hurriedly put on my clothes
and let my way out of your room
like an abused wife running away at dawn
I fled from your side never again to return
I don’t belong here…!


Yesterday I decided it was over
I looked in your eyes and asked us apart
You held me tight like an adorable child asking for me to stay
I closed my eyes carried away into the chambers of the past
Too suddenly I saw an existence that appeared and disappeared in a daze
Then, I was sure I wanted you away
But now, lost in wonder as to why I so stayed long,
I remember I knew not of anywhere else to escape


Today I watch you as I disappear in the distance
A reality now a fading silhouette
Rolling away with the currents of memories
I’m proud to let rid of you
To finally get the courage to say NO
To your decorated torments,
your persuasive evils,
unending frustrations,
hateful addictions,
haunting fears,
deceitful lures….,
Ridiculous how anyone can be accustomed to slavery
Shameful how many slaves are too ignorant 2 recognize they are bound….




I breathe sighs of relief
Basking in the sunlight of freedom
I walked into a radiance that certifies peace
My heart swells and throbs moment by moment
I finally embrace love that's real.
I actually smile now.
And it reaches my heart.
In here, sometimes I cry, but amazingly my smile never fades
I never knew till now someone had cleared my debts and taken up my every wound in my place
No more garbage,my trash is emptied. No gimmicks!
Everyday I grow, I let go and learn sth new
Its crystal clear this where I need, want and was made to belong

This is indeed WHERE I SAY GOODBYE, Pain
Joy in Christ offers something that a lifetime in you couldn’t give even for a second.


No comments: